Shopcountryclassics.com collects customer information to improve your overall shopping experience with us. We respect your privacy and are committed to maintaining and using this information responsibly.
What information do we collect?
· We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
· When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
· We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase.
· Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites.
Privacy of Young Children
Shopcountryclassics.com is concerned about the privacy of young children and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from a child under 13. Shopcountryclassics.com does not sell products for purchase by children, and all children’s products we sell are for purchase by adults only.
How do we protect visitor information?
The security of your information is very important to us. We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to protect the security of your online order information. SSL technology encrypts your order information to protect it from being decoded by anyone other than an authorized representative of shopcountryclassics.com.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of authorized persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we use a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via SSL technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
· To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
· To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
· To quickly process your transactions.
· To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
· If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the "How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?" section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and 'members-only' content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
Do we use "cookies"?
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term "outside parties" does not include Country Classics, Ltd. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
You should also be aware that we may disclose specific information about you if required to do so by law, governmental request or court order or based on our good faith belief that it is necessary to conform or comply with such law, request or court order or to protect the users of our website or the public.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please let us know by modifying your preferences in the "My Account" section. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.
To delete all of your online account information from our database, sign into the "My Account" section of our site and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses & payment information. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, shopcountryclassics.com may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies that you may wish to review. Shopcountryclassics.com has no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked websites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Changes to our policy
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
Online Policy Only
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.